Introduction Thread

Hello, I’m a developer, I joined the community because I have some trouble and when I searched for it I have found that I need to DM an auth0 employee, and to do that I need an account.
And I hope it will also help me to adres future issues I might have.

@bullal Welcome to the Auth0 Community Forum!

If you have an administrative issue feel free to send us a DM, otherwise open up a new topic.

Good Luck!

1 Like

Hey there @bullal!

I’m on it! Thanks for the private message. Will contact you shortly regarding next steps

2 Likes

Hi all, I am the lead developer at Compliance s.r.l… We are developing a Clinical Trial Management System and I decided to use auth0 for user management in order to acheive better separation between data and user.
We have quite a lot of sensible data so we are not allowed to store any personal identification inside our database

1 Like

Hi there @alar, welcome to the Auth0 Community! Be sure to let us know if you have any questions that we can help with!

1 Like

Hi. I’m John Thomson, trying to use Auth0 in an SPA. Trying to make sense of this overwhelmingly difficult and complex system.

Hi there @john_thomson, welcome to the Auth0 Community! If you are running into any challenges please let us know in a new topic and we can work with you on that front!

Hi folks,

Dominic here, developer in Toronto, Canada. Mostly C++ but taking a look at Node right now.

Hey @dimonic, welcome to the Auth0 Community! I really enjoy node so best wishes on your journey!

Hi folks,

Jan here, developer in Stuttgart, Germany. Riding on the Microsoft Tech Stack, lots of Azure stuff.

1 Like

Welcome in the community Jan!

Hi. My name is Norman and I am working as a web developer for a german software company. We want to use auth0 in our upcoming projects and I am currently testing with a free account.

Nice to meet ya all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there @Norman!

Welcome in the community ! Have productive testing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there. I’m here because I need to add quick, secure auth to my app so I can move forward with the actual app and not the auth. Hoping auth0 can handle it for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Favorite movie trilogy? Star Trek. The OG ones. Not the JJ Abrams ones.

1 Like

Hey there @simpleauthority!

Great to have you in our community!

Hi Team!

I’m with an implementation team in a company that has recently pivoted to Auth0 to use with our SaaS product. I’m here to learn how to implement SSO with our customers using Azure, ADFS, Okta, SAML, etc. Excited to be here and learn from you all!

Favorite movie trilogy: Three Colours by Krysztof Kieslowski

1 Like

Welcome to the Auth0 Community @dave.tuttle :wave: Let us know if you have any questions!

++ for Krzysztof Kieslowski @dave.tuttle :slight_smile: I’m from Poland too :slight_smile:

Yo yo! My name is Jamie, and I’m helping out a group with their enterprise SSO needs.

I haven’t worked with Auth0 before, but I’m keen to do as good of a job as I can for these guys, so I’m here to learn and share what I learn.

Something personal, I’m a mega fan of the Final Fantasy series, and the Avatar: The Last Airbender series.

3 Likes

Welcome @jamie.b!

Great to have you in our community!