I want to display the logo set in the application logo when making an authentication request

We are currently operating multiple services and are using Auth0 as the shared authentication platform, but I would like to ask you about the sign-up / login function.

Currently, the application sign-up flow is as follows.

1. Sign up from the “Service A” application
  2. Transition to Auth0’s sign-up screen
  3. Display the logo set in Applications> Service A> Application Properties> Application Logo

At this time, when an authentication request is made from the application of “Service B”, I want to display the logo set in the Application Logo of Service B.

We would appreciate it if you could reply.

1 Like

Hi @s.kubo,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

I understand you would like to display the logo set in your Application Properties Settings for each app.

As described in our Application Settings documentation, the Application Logo appears in several places, including the list of applications in the Dashboard and customized consent forms.

However, this does not include showing the Application Logo on your Universal Login Page.

Given that, there is the option to use the New Universal Login experience to customize the logo. Note that this requires an additional step of configuring a custom domain.

Alternatively, you could also use the Classic Universal Login experience to conditionally render the login page with different logos based on each client ID.

Hoped this helps!

Please let me know if you need further assistance or have any questions.

Thank you.

thank you for your reply.

I will try it with the contents you received.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.