I have enabled "Email" option under "Passwordless" sttill Auth0 asking for password during login

Hello, I have enabled “Email” option under “Passwordless” but still users are being asked for their passwords.

Hello!

You are still being asked for a password, as both Regular Database and Email Passwordless connections are enabled for your application.

Then there are two options to make this work.

…
Using New Universal Login

You will need to enable the Identifier First under the Authentication Profile.

Passwordless with New Universal Login > Enable Identifier First

You will also need to pass the &connection=email query parameter to the /authorize endpoint. Please see the following instructions:

Passwordless with New Universal Login > Update your application

…
Using Classic Universal Login

In order to switch to Classic Experience, please go to Branding > Universal Login > Advanced Options > click the Login tab

Enable the Customize Login Page toggle and apply the Lock (Passwordless) template:

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 16.26.39

I hope this helps!