I can not open an account a lot of error 429, I wanted to test the product

I can not open an account a lot of error 429, I wanted to test the product …

Even open a ticket to the support is not possible hahaha

Error!

Something happened while trying to create the tenant: Failed to create account

Hi @sammonsempes

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand you are encountering an HTTP 429 (Too Many Requests) error message during Auth0 account or Auth0 tenant creation. While an HTTP 429 error typically indicates that an API rate limit has been exceeded, this specific error should not normally occur during the standard Auth0 account or tenant creation process.

Potential Causes and Troubleshooting Steps
To resolve this issue, please review the following potential factors and perform the associated troubleshooting steps:

  1. Tenant Name Availability: The Auth0 tenant creation may have failed because the requested tenant name is already registered by another user. Try using a unique tenant name.

  2. Browser Cache Interference: Stored web browser cache data might be preventing the process from completing. Please clear the web browser cache, reload the web page, and attempt the process again. Alternatively, attempt the creation process using an Incognito or Private Browsing window.

  3. Network Connectivity Issues: Attempt the Auth0 account creation using a different network connection to rule out any potential issues directly related to your current Local Area Network or Internet Service Provider.

Diagnostic Information Required
If the troubleshooting steps above do not resolve the HTTP 429 error, please provide the following diagnostic information so we can further investigate:

  • Process Description: Please describe the exact sequence of steps you are taking and the specific moment the failure occurs. We assume you are accessing the official Auth0 Signup page to create the Auth0 account.

  • Authentication Method: Are you attempting to create the Auth0 account using standard Email authentication, or are you selecting one of the available Social Login Identity Providers (IdP) displayed (such as GitHub, Google, or Microsoft)?

  • Diagnostic Test: If possible, please attempt the Auth0 account creation using an alternative authentication method. For example, if you initially attempted to use the GitHub Social Login, please try using the standard Email method or the Google Social Login method.

Let me know where the break happens and any other details that could be relevant.

Best regards,
Gerald

Hello, I tried by google, then github, then email, I am stuck at the tenant creation when we have to choose the subdomain name

Now I have
{“error”:“Failed to create account”,“status”:500},

Seems you have some backend issues here !

Good luck for the debugging !

Hey @sammonsempes, I had exactly the same issue. A bunch of 429 then followed by 500. I connected through VPN and it magically worked on the page reload. Hope that helps!

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the added information, I’m glad it’s working for you @pavel.chikul, hopefully that can help others as well!

@sammonsempes please let me know if enabling/disabling the VPN had any effect on the behaviour that you are seeing. As this issue looks to be wide-spread, we are forwarding all the information to our internal teams so they can further investigate the issue.

Please let us know of any change from your end, I will return with an update as soon as we have any new information.

Thank you for your patience!
Gerald

Hi everyone,

Returning for some additional information from your end, can you please confirm the Region of the tenant where you are trying to create a tenant? You can read our documentation on the available Tenant Regions in case it helps.

Thank you!
Gerald

Hi everyone!

We wanted to bring you the latest information, as the internal team rolled out an update that should fix the issue for everyone affected.

Recommended next step

Try one more time to create a new account and you should no longer experience any issues moving forward.

Please let us know if everything is working correctly and thank you @etiennenoel for confirming, it’s great to hear!

Best regards,
Gerald

Hello!

I just wanted to report that I am experiencing the same issue.

The flow I used was:

  • Create account flow
  • Use the “I need advanced options” checkbox option
  • Use the Auth0 provided tenant name, but change the data region to “EU”
  • Click the “Create account“ button

The request that gets made is:

POST
https://manage.auth0.com/api/account/create
{
  tenant: "dev-z5u03h5ws0jew4sh",
  locality: "eu",
  isChild: false
}

The response is:

{"error":"Failed to create account","status":429}

This doesn’t really make sense, because making one request shouldn’t really be hitting up against any rate limits.

I noticed that incrementing the provided tenant id by one, (i.e. changing dev-z5u03h5ws0jew4sh to dev-z5u03h5ws0jew4si) allowed me to provision a tenant, but a less persistent person might have given up.

Hi @hello15

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Thank you for sharing your experience on this matter, we’re glad to hear that you were able to setup your tenant despite the issue!

I will forward the details to our internal teams in case any remnants of the issue were persisting at the moment you were trying to setup your tenant.

Have a great one!
Gerald

I have the same issue. Not a good look that the first impression I have of Auth0 is a 429 error

Hi @sammonsempes

Welcome to the Auth0 Community, thank you for reaching out to us!

Technical details required
Can you please detail if this is still ongoing for you and if any of the following helped complete the creation:

  • selecting a different name for your tenant, even by one character, or changing the region;
  • allowing a couple of minutes to pass and then attempting once more.

It appears that on occasion, relics from a previous outage that we experienced can still be encountered, however no permanent effects should remain.

Looking forward to your input!

Best regards,
Gerald