How do I submit Product feedback or feature requests?

We strongly encourage you to submit and vote for product feedback or feature requests through our Feedback category.

To learn why, and how this works, please read on:

Q: Why? How is this different than the feedback I shared in other categories in the Community?

A: We greatly appreciate the product feedback received throughout the Community forum, and we encourage you to continue to do this! Public discussions about feedback are very important so that the members of our community can participate in a conversation along with employees of Auth0. The new category goes a step beyond and allows the community to vote on feedback which enables our product team to better understand use cases and the impact of the request.

Q: What information should I include with my request:

A: When submitting feedback, the more context you can provide the better. Please include:

• description of feedback or request, with context / use-case as applicable
  • your company

Q: What happens after I submit the request?

A: All feedback that is submitted is triaged and read by human beings. Our Product team may reach out to ask follow-up questions or arrange a call to discuss your use case or problem further. Please know that while every piece of feedback will be read, submission of feedback doesn’t necessarily ensure action.

We review all feedback for patterns and map ideas so that we can draw on customer insights as we continue to develop the Auth0 platform. Should we release a feature that a customer has been requesting, we will notify everyone who has submitted related feedback. This notification might come as a dashboard notification, community topic update, and/or via a feature-related blog post.

In Community, we will also do our best to both make an announcement topic celebrating the change, as well as to share an update in relevant, ongoing discussions.

Video Tutorial

1 Like