How do i install the latest 5.0.1 auth0 wordpress plugin?

i need help in installing the latest login by auth0 plugin, currently i am using 4.3.1 and now i want to migrate to 5.0.1, i am using php 8.2 and wordpress 6.1.1, please help. i am getting errors

Hey there!

We definitely need more context to troubleshoot that but I think at the same time that the resources here should help you:

Hey Konrad,

i want to upgrade my Login by Auth0 plugin, auth0 has stopped rolling out version update on plugin directory of WordPress. so i got the latest version of login by auth0 on github repository of auth0 and the latest version is 5.0.1. but when i download the zip file and try to activate the plugin, i get a fatal error which says

Warning: require_once(/home/*******************/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-5.0.1/vendor/autoload.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/728119.cloudwaysapps.com/vhggdrvaeg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-5.0.1/wpAuth0.php on line 34

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required ‘/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-5.0.1/vendor/autoload.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/php’) in /home//public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-5.0.1/wpAuth0.php:34 Stack trace: #0
/home/
/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2314): include_once() #1 /home/728119.cloudwaysapps.com/vhggdrvaeg/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(192): plugin_sandbox_scrape() #2 {main} thrown in /home/*****************/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-5.0.1/wpAuth0.php on line 34

i have downloaded the plugin from this link → GitHub - auth0/wordpress: WordPress Plugin for Auth0 Authentication

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.