And if you want something to take back to your team as data:

Best,
Jb
@amisteriousman

1 Like

Thanks a lot for that @jbb!

+1 for official flutter support!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your feedback @saydt!

The SDK team right now is looking to add a product manager to their team as they currently lack one. Iā€™m gonna advocate for the Flutter SDK once more as they have one.

2 Likes

@konrad.sopala Thanks for your update.

Hereā€™s my +1 for official flutter support.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for that!

+1 for official flutter support.

1 Like

Thanks for the input @riteshchandnani!

Yes please, I would like to see Auth0 - Flutter support as well!

1 Like

Thanks for thee input @dtaalbers1!

Iā€™d like to see official Auth0 - Flutter support as well. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @afreix! As mentioned above:

Flutter and Auth0 - #146 by konrad.sopala

Adding a +1.

Iā€™ve been spiking using Auth0 with Flutter, but at this point Iā€™m going to have to pivot to firebase.

Love your product and itā€™s a shame I canā€™t recommend using it in this business.

Two years and 150 comments later and you still havenā€™t implemented Flutter support.
Itā€™s really like you are begging people to use Firebase instead.

1 Like

Hey there Folks! Really appreciate your feedback.

Iā€™m not the product manager for the SDKs and all I can do is to advocate for your needs when talking with them. I know itā€™s not what I would think if I were in the same situation but from the product perspective there might be things that have way more requests than this and product managers decide to implement those. Sorry for the inconvenience and Iā€™ll do my best to advocate for your needs!

+1 for flutter support

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the input @gfleming!

+1 for this too. Seriously, I pay 250AUD a month for Auth0 and Iā€™m starting to wonder what itā€™s for. We need to update our mobile app (from Angular 1.x on Ionic!) and unless we build it on ionic or react native there appears to be basically no support for this out of the box? Itā€™s disappointing to say the least. Iā€™ll spend a day max trying to roll my own support from the flutter community, but failing that why wouldnā€™t I opt for an alternative. +1 to gorebangā€™s comment, this request has been out there for a very long time, and I suspect a decent Auth0 engineer could develop the starter in a day or twoā€¦ whatā€™s the big problem?

Totally get that @tonyw83! We are doing what we can do to best deliver and advocate for the feedback and emotions felt in this thread. We believe collaborating together on this front will produce fruitful results but may take time to implement. Thank you everyone for your ongoing patience on this front.