Facing issue in login while connecting with Google

Thanks for the feedback @sultan.mohd2023 :slightly_smiling_face: So, just to confirm, no custom Rules, custom Hooks, custom Actions, Custom Database Connections nor Extensions are enabled. Correct?

And when I am checking logs then the decription is showing this message " * Description
Unable to issue redirect for OAuth 2.0 transaction"

:thinking: Looking through some of the other posts here on the Community forum I came across Possible causes for "Unable to issue redirect for OAuth 2.0 transaction"? and Help: server_error: Unable to issue redirect for OAuth 2.0 transaction which seem to suggest a similar problem to the one you’re facing. Can you take a look at these and see if one, or the other, fixes your issue? If not, then we’ll continue the investigation. But if it does, I’d be very much interested in hearing what the issue was in your specific case. Thank you :sunglasses:

I am attaching the details here for you so that you can I have a look into it

Providing details from the Auth0 log is always a valuable diagnostic aid. Thank you. For future reference, one of the recommended best practices is to redact any information that could be of a (security) sensitive nature - especially when shared in a public forum. Auth0 will always automatically redact things like passwords or secrets, but sharing things like an email address and or audience should also be avoided - the former being a potential for PII leakage, whilst the latter provides information that could potentially be useful to a bad actor. Naturally, information like an email address or audience is provided by Auth0 to help diagnose any issues, so the onus on redacting this is on the person who shares those details.