Facing issue while doing login

1. Hi friends, I was working on a MERN stack web app which includes a login system that I’m implementing using Auth0 (because the tutorial I’m following also used this website for login). I’ve written the exact code as in the tutorial, but still, when I try to log in with my Google account, it opens a page which shows like this dev-c8ykirgh8pasbjtf

Oops!, something went wrong" page instead of working like the tutorial. In the tutorial, it logs in perfectly, but mine isn’t working. If any of you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

NEW

Hi @sultan.mohd2023,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Could you check your logs (Auth0 Dashboard > Monitorings > Logs) to see what kind of error was thrown? Could you please share it with me?

Thanks,
Rueben

Here is the SS of logs

Hi @sultan.mohd2023,

Thank you for your update.

I have research into the error you encountered and found this knowledge solution for your reference:

Essentially, there is a typo in your code that is causing the Unable to issue redirect to OAuth 2.0 transaction error.

Keep me posted on how this goes for you.

Thanks,
Rueben

Typo?? Where is it? I can’t find any typo in my code. Can you please help me with finding that typo.
Thanks

Thank you so much for your assistance! I really appreciate it

Hii @Gloriaaaa23 did your issue solved?

Hi @sultan.mohd2023,

Have you gotten a chance to review the knowledge article?

Yes, that’s why I opened this issue sir

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.