Auth0 Home Blog Docs

Dashboard UI - internal server error on user creation

user-creation

Hi,

from the dashboard, when I try to create a new user, I get an error message; Please find below the sreenshot for the error. My browser debugger show no further details.

I checked password policies for the DB connection, and my password seems compliant with what I am doing.

What am I missing / doing wrong ?

Hey there @l.payet!

Hmm interesting it’s 400 which indicates that the server cannot or will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be a client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, invalid request message framing, or deceptive request routing etc.)

To confirm, does your password include small, capital letters, numbers, special characters?

Hi,

To make things less prone to possible errors, I reduced security constraints on password policies for my DB connection (I use Auth0 db, not my own db).

Here is a password I tried : KnQGfj$YN3ttm2fn

Still not working.

Let me try to discuss it internally and see what might be the potential reason behind it!

1 Like

Will get back to you once we establish the reason

Sure, from user view point, the error is not very descriptive :

I’ll let you investigate and come back to me.

1 Like

Hi @konrad.sopala. Do you have any good news for me ? I’m still blocked in production. Thank you.

Hi @konrad.sopala,

I found the source of the issue : Hooks and rules. I juste deactivate the undesired rules and it works fine now.

Sorry for that mistake :frowning: and thank you for your support.

Laurent.

No worries! Glad you have it sorted!

closed #12

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.