Customizing New Universal Login Page breaks login flow

I did the work for implementing Auth0 with “@auth0/auth0-react”. Everything worked great!
The workflow for the user was Organization Prompt > Permissions Prompt > Login screen that asks for email and password.

My next step was to customize the New Universal Login Page. But as soon as I put the customization toggle on, the first screen the user sees is a customized Login screen (Organization Prompt and Permissions Prompt disappear)

Any ideas on what I need to do to make prompts show up again?
Thank you!

Hi @elena_elena,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

First, I would like to clarify that toggling on the Custom Login Page switch will override the New Universal Login experience with the Classic Universal Login experience. You will also notice a yellow banner appear when the switch is toggled on. See below.

In this case, you will need to disable the Custom Login Page switch and custom the New Universal Login page following the documentation here. Doing so will allow you to continue using Organizations and customize your New Universal Login pages.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.