Configure Custom Email Provider in Terraform

Hi Auth0 Community,

My client wants to move from Amazon SES to a custom email provider. Currently, they are using terraform. But, they are not able to set custom email provider using terraform. So, they have to manually configure it.

Custom Email Provider: Configure a Custom Email Provider

I know it’s in early access, so perhaps it is on the road map when it launches properly.

1 Like

Hi Auth0 Community,

I understand that you have a lot on your plate, but any updates or workarounds you could provide would be really helpful. The work is currently on hold because of this issue, so your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and support!

Hi @mpavanteja

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Thank you for posting your question. As this feature is in the Early Access team, it can still be subject to minor changes; at the same time, our team is working on the migration of Terraform to the Plugin Framework.

I would encourage you to open a topic in the Feedback category, explaining your use case and what you expect to see. You can read our FAQ regarding submitting a feature request here: How do I submit Product feedback or feature requests?

Thanks
Dawid

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.