Cant login to Auth0 Admin console? Account blocked

When I try to login to the admin console it says that my account is blocked due to too many login attempts even though I haven’t tried logging or failed at logging in recently other than now. My password is saved and I havent changed it so it cant be wrong.

I have tried clicking reset my password and it says the email was sent but I never get an email.

Not really sure what to do or how to regain access to my account. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey @alex23,

Could it be that maybe you used a social login (Google, Github, Microsoft, Linkedin) rather than a username/password?

Hi @joseantonio.rey , I definitely used a username/password because I received the verification email from Auth0. I also have the login details saved in my browser.

Hey, @alex23,

Could you please DM me your tenant’s name and region, and your email address?

Thanks!

Hi,

I got the same issue: blocked account.
I created a second auth0 account because the reset password didn’t work.
Now the second account doesn’t work either.
username: anst@stylelabs.com. Tenant dev-ana-stylelabs US

Thanks for the help

Hi ,
I am able to successfully login to Auth0 dashboard , but when I am choosing “Try it out” option in Dashboard->Getting Started with the same credentials that I used for Auth0 Login
I got the same issue as listed above i.e Blocked account.
Please also note that when I choose “Forgot Password”, I am not receiving any mail notification either.

1 Like

Hey there!

Can you share here the screenshot of the error you get? Thank you!

100% the same issue with me
@konrad.sopala

Can you share the screenshot with us here as well?

Please am also having this same issue of blocked account and i don’t know any means to retrieve back my account. please kindly help. Email: oomojugba@tempo.io

Thanks