Can't create support ticket

We are currently encountering an issue with creating any support ticket in auth0 console due to the persistent notification that our email has not been verified on the following page: https://support.auth0.com/. Despite multiple attempts, clicking the “resend email” button does not successfully send an email to our registered address. (our email address is indeed functional and capable of receiving emails)

We have already reached out to support engineer who assisted us in creating a ticket 02321923[Auth0 Support Center], (but regrettably we do not yet have visibility access to the ticket’s status) We kindly request the assistance of an Auth0 representative to help expedite the resolution of the account email verification issue, allowing us to successfully create support tickets in the future.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Hi @auth0ck,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I can help you with this request. Can you please DM me some information about your account. Specifically, the email you are using with support center, and any information about the ticket (i.e. case #, etc.).

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.