Bug in manage.auth0.com

In lack of other places to post this or write to auth0 support staff, I run into a bug when trying to open the email settings for passwordless connection. We’ve been testing this for a week or so in another tenant we use for testing, and everything was working fine. Once we started moving over the configuration to the production tenant (not actually a auth0 production tenant, yet), the UI started breaking and now I’m seeing errors when trying to open the modal, effectively stopping us from being able to change any configuration.

Here is the error:

[mobx] Encountered an uncaught exception that was thrown by a reaction or observer component, in: 'Reaction[Reaction@27] TypeError: "n.options.email is undefined" ```

Happens when I click on the "Email" button in the "Passwordless Connections" page.

Trying to find a workaround: Seems some "option" is missing an email, but I have played around with settings and not been able to work around it.

Any help would be deeply appreciated!

Neat, seems like I can’t edit my post… Here is the bottom of the post with fixed syntax so it displays correctly…

[mobx] Encountered an uncaught exception that was thrown by a reaction or observer component, in: 'Reaction[Reaction@27] TypeError: "n.options.email is undefined"

Happens when I click on the “Email” button in the “Passwordless Connections” page.

Trying to find a workaround: Seems some “option” is missing an email, but I have played around with settings and not been able to work around it.

Any help would be deeply appreciated!