Auth0 paswordless not working Cannot GET /wsfed

Our users have started getting an error Cannot GET /wsfed

Passwordless authenticatio via email

Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
Browsers:
Chrome 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build (64-bit)
Firefox 58.0.2 (64-bit)

As I requested in the other question, could you please share a HAR file (please remove any sensitive details such as passwords) so we can have a closer look at what’s going on?

Please upload it to a cloud storage service (e.g. Google drive), and share the link with us. Feel free to restrict access to the link for only @auth0.com email addresses using Sharelock.io.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Richard
I’ve asked the user to do it, but I don’t know how easy it will be.
Can you delete the first image please, I didn’t notice it had private info in it.
Thanks

Paul

Thanks. I removed the first image from your post as you requested. This problem doesn’t seem to be tenant-specific, so we may be able to resolve it without the HAR file if we gather enough info from other cases. That said, it would still be really useful if you can get it.

HAR file

https://sharelock.io/1/gNScsOgiKmVb2_qVrVLf86zlHIotnSy8wT7_00a6Qpk.l0SI_1/qeAHYTtwpi4jsyjtwSbzOnwT15eOED4RNWxniOCvy5zbsruBq1/2kTfXQo0sqj-xdW8ESZT_xRwFHEzMA-kG1KArBKw9pzlQej69l/MRN_GtsPcDkTr6AVaIqVPIkXTF_4djUNHxjtq027IX2bcYIyIb/s9kLjdUS.rGF5j3hvwgOXOlQ8xz2c4Q

Thanks. As mentioned here, this should be fixed for you now. Please let us know otherwise.

Hi Richard

Yes, seems ok now.
Is it fixed permanently?

Paul