Hosted login passwordless cannot get /wsfed

Trying to use email-based passwordless through a React SPA but after calling auth0.authorize I get stuckon cannot get /wsfed. Am I missing something here? I’ve seen a number of people with similar problems, but usually with native, or something about a recent bug fix? Nothing seems to be working for my case. I’ve tried using the default passwordless template in the hosted page as well as a custom template that combines passwordless and standard lock depending on the connection passed in.

Here’s how i’m using auth0 in the spa:

auth0 = new auth0.WebAuth({
domain: 'mydomain',
clientID: 'clientid',
redirectUri: 'myredirecturi',
audience: 'myserverdomain',
responseType: 'token id_token',
scope: 'openid profile'
});
this.auth0.authorize({connection: 'email'});

Thanks for any help anyone can give

Do you have any error message?

No errors in the SPA before the redirect. Just the wsfed page error.
I ended up working around this by just not passing the connection parameter. Seems like when connection=email was passed is when it would have an issue. Since I need to be able to use multiple connections I just decided to pass a custom param to the hosted page rather than connection and this seems to work.

1 Like

Hey there!

Sorry for such huge delay in response! We’re doing our best in providing you with best developer support experience out there, but sometimes our bandwidth is not enough comparing to the number of incoming questions.

Wanted to reach out to know if you still require further assistance?

Hi, no worries. As I said in my last post here I ended up just working around it by not passing the connection param if it’s passwordless and instead passing a custom param with custom code in the hosted page to handle passwordless.

Gotchya! Thanks a lot for sharing that!