Following the Single Page App documentation, I can set up a sample app with Auth0 and I’ve configured the admin settings such that passwordless login is the only option used.
Auth0 sends an email with a code which users then enter into the sample app and they’re logged in.
I’d like to switch to the “magic link” option, so the users get an email, click the link, and are logged in. However, nowhere in the admin UI do I see an option to set
send = link (so the default email template renders a link).
There is an option in the Auth0 admin console to set the
send parameter (to control whether passwordless connection uses code or email).
The auth0-spa-js can be configured such that Auth0 sets
link in it’s email template and sends the user logging in a magic link.
Finding no configuration option in either Auth0 Admin console or auth0-spa-js, it seems the passwordless connection via “magic link” is not possible for
- how to do this in auth0js: https://auth0.com/docs/libraries/auth0js/v9#start-passwordless
- Which SDK does this apply to? auth0-spa-js
- Which verison of the SDK you are using? 1.0.2
- Which version of the platform are you facing this error on? Node 8
- Please share the code that is causing the error.
You can use sample apps from the SPA-JS or React docs:
- Can you share a minimum reproducible? See above.