Application is missing from Applications list

I have an application that I created that is not showing in the Applications list. The only way to access the settings is by opening the default app and modifying the URL with the proper Client ID. When I do that, none of the other tabs are accessible and throw a JavaScript error when attempting to navigate to them.

Uncaught Error: Cannot build path: ‘/:id/:tab<[a-z0-9-_/]*>’ requires missing parameters { tab }

Hi @aaron.rowland,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand you’re experiencing an issue with a missing application in your application list.

After reviewing your tenant, I found 2 Applications, namely, Default App and ROC-P.

First, could you please confirm if you can only see 1 of the 2 applications, specifically the Default App? If so, could you please share a screenshot of what you see?

In the meantime, I have a workaround that may help. I recommend calling the Management API Get Clients endpoint to see your list of applications. This can serve as an alternative way to view your applications. Could you please give this a try and let me know your findings?

Finally, if possible, could you please capture the login events in a HAR file for both the missing and non-missing applications and send them to me as a direct message to investigate further?

Thanks,
Rueben

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.