App Store app rejected for "Sign In with Apple" translations

My app was rejected on the App Store on both the new Universal and Classic login for different reasons:

• Classic: My app is in Spanish and the text shown is “Iniciar con Apple”, and Apple rejected the app because it should be “Iniciar sesión con Apple” (no way of changing this on Auth0 apparently). I can get it past the review by setting the language as English, although this is not ideal.

Guideline 4.0 - Design

Your app offers Sign in with Apple as a login option but does not use the appropriate Sign in with Apple button design, placement, and/or user interface elements. Specifically:

• The  Sign in with Apple says “Iniciar con apple” but should use the following localized version: Iniciar sesion con Apple.

Next Steps

Please revise the Sign in with Apple buttons in your app so that they are compliant with the App Store Review Guidelines and the Sign in With Apple Human Interface Guidelines.

• Universal: All SSO texts are shown as “Continue with Apple” (or in Spanish “Continuar con Apple”) and are rejected regardless of the language I choose. There’s no way of changing this text either.

Is there anything I can do to use the new universal login page and bypass the App Store review guidelines?

Hi @tomcastro,

Welcome to the Community!

If you are using Classic with Lock, you will need to customize you login page and update the language dictionary object with your preferred text. It looks like you will need to update the loginWithLabel object in the languageDictionary.

For New Universal Login, you can use the text customization API, and you will want to change the login prompt’s federatedConnectionButtonText.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.