Allowing each tenant to access his own dashboard

Hi all! We are evaluating Auth0 for a multi-tenant React/Django app. We are using Auth0’s React SDK.

We want to allow our customers to configure their own authentication. Some may want username/password login while others may set up SSO. What is the easiest way to set this up?

IDEA 1 -I thought I’d create a separate Auth0 tenant for each customer and allow each tenant to access his own Auth0 dashboard.

But the Management API doesn’t support creating Auth0 tenants -

IDEA 2 - Create an application for each customer. Then I could configure an unique connection for each application from my management dashboard.

Problem is, the customer would need to send me his credentials for the identity provider (eg, Okta and LDAP for SSO) for me to configure the connection for him. Which isn’t ok for him.

Thanks!

Hi there @veeral-patel, I apologize for the delayed response. I wanted to reach out to you and find out if you were able to find a solution for your posed situation. I would be happy to dive more into any remaining questions you may have on the subject. Please let me know if I can still be of assistance. Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.