My company was recently accepted into Auth0’s startup program, but I haven’t figured out how to enable it. I don’t see any indication in my dashboard (either my tenant or my Teams) that any kind of discount has been applied, and I still can’t create multiple tenants. I’ve e-mailed the startups team about this but haven’t gotten a response.
How can I ensure that my Auth0 for Startups discount is activated? I don’t want to inadvertently put charges on my card that don’t need to be there.
Hi @jessetg
Welcome back to the Auth0 Community!
I would recommend reaching out to the representative you have been communicating with through the startup application in order to inquire in regards to the activation of the features on your tenant.
Kind Regards,
Nik
I’ve been doing exactly that, but haven’t gotten any response.
OK, I’ve gotten a response from Sarah and I’m all set. For future onlookers, this is what I was told:
[Verifying that Auth0 for Startups is effective] is a common question, but I want to reassure you that the 100% Startup Discount for 12 months has been successfully activated based on your email provided. You will need to click “purchase plan” to move forward.
Because of the way that our billing system processes payments, your checkout screen displays the standard full total. However, please rest assured that this is just a standard part of the setup process, and your card will not be charged.
Thank you very much!