“You may have pressed the back button” only on specific case

Hi
I have a strange error. If I try to log me with my Google account on my website with my Android phone I have this message:

“You may have pressed the back button, refreshed during login, opened too many login dialogs, or there is some issue with cookies, since we couldn’t find your session. Try logging in again from the application and if the problem persists please contact the administrator.”

I try on private mode, no problem. So, my first reflex was to clean all my cache but the problem is still here (I try to uninstall chrome ect. etc.). The stranger thing is, if I clic on the différents button with my laptop (thank to chrome://inspect) it’s working.

I’m trying to fix it since two month I read some issue regarding this error on the forum but I find nothing … Someone have this type of problem and can help me ? Thank you a lot.

Howdy :cowboy_hat_face:@quentinchap

What (if any) Auth0 API are you using? Like you - my first thought was “it’s the cookies” because incognito seemed to work. Though if flushing out Chrome still had you in the dev tools, something might be off with the implementation of callback handling.

Tom

Hi,
I’m implement the standard way to use Auth0 with spa. No custom implementation :confused: I’m not sure if this information is enough to help you to help me