Whenever we invite user in auth0 application, let user select's how he want to sign up like social signup/normal signup

currently i am creating user in Username-Password-Authentication database with email_verified=false as shown in https://auth0.com/docs/customize/email/send-email-invitations-for-application-signup#generate-invitations this link and i the sent email we get
above screen but in my application i have integrated google-auth and microsoft auth , so i want let invited user selects like how he want onboard via social login or normal sign up so instead of opening change password popup i want to attach two scenarios there like “signup via google or microsoft”
how can we achieve that?

Hi @avinash.utekar

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

You may want to consider our Organizations feature as it could be a good fit for your use case.

In summary, you would create an organization and enable the connections you need against that organization. Send out an invite to the user via email and don’t specify the connection to be used as you want the user to pick the connection. Once the user has accepted the invite they can either set the password if a database connection is available or select from your enabled social connections as below:

Maybe this setup will work for you.

Warm regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.