As per the December Auth0 Roadmap and Deprecations communication, on April 1st 2018 we are deprecating a set of APIs (usernamepassword/login and /ssodata) used by Lock.js 7, 8, 9 and 10, and auth0.js, 6, 7, 8.
What You Should Do
If you’re currently using our Hosted Login Page, no action is needed from you. Otherwise, if you embed Lock or auth0.js in your applications you should update them by April 1, 2018.
For further information and guidance:
- Webinar: view on demand migration webinar
- Guides: migrate from auth0.js 6, 7, 8 angular or react
- Guides: migrate from Lock 8, 9, 10, angular or react
- Video: migrate from auth0.js 8 to 9 (most common case)
- Video: migrate from Lock 10 to 11 (most common case)
Consider moving to a centralized login experience: read more about Centralized Login here. Moving to the centralized login experience is straightforward and will simplify your code base. Read this guide to learn more about these changes.
For our Enterprise customers, reach out to your Customer Success Manager who can work with you to provide further information or guidance on an as-needed basis.