We currently have our own SMTP server configured for sending email within auth0.
- It has/had been working as recently as March 26th for sending password reset and verification emails.
- Today we noticed these emails are no longer being sent for verification/password reset only.
- If we go to the Email->Provider tab, test email is sent/received without issue.
- Going to the Email-Template screen and using the ‘try’ button results in a ‘200 successfully sent’ email but no emails are ever received.
- Going into an individual user and requesting to send the MFA email works successfully.