Using management-api with multi-tenant configuration

Hi Team,
We have a multi-tenant configuration (we are a B2B company so we have a tenant per client) and I was wondering if I can use auth0 management API to apply a specific modification to all tenants at once.

I didn’t find any subscription level API documentation so the current approach we have of achieving the goal above is this:

• manually creating a machine-to-machine application for each tenant
  • saving all client secrets in a store
  • running a script that will get management-API access tokens for all client secrets.
  • using the access tokens to send a management-API REST call (on for each tenant) to apply the modification.

Is there a different way that will not require us to save and maintain client secrets for all tenants?
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @eli,

I’m fairly certain this is the only way to do what you want, at least at the moment. Some manner of “Organization” concept that sits above our multiple tenants would be a great idea, for this kind of work and for managing dashboard admin access. Possibly something worth sending back to Auth0: Auth0: Secure access for everyone. But not just anyone.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.