Using authorization core and authorization extension together

Hi, is it possible to use authorization core and authorization extension together? For example use
“create/edit/delete groups” feature from authorization extension and “assigning permissions directly to users” from authorization core?

Hey there @Tigran! I have verified with our team and confirmed It’s not possible to leverage both the Authorization core and extension in the same project as the extension will always override the Authorization core. I would recommend leveraging the Authorization core and refining the groups you wish to select accordingly. I have included a documentation reference below that may help shed some further light on this differences between the two. Moving forward I will generate a FAQ on this subject and share the link. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

1 Like

I wanted to share the updated FAQ on this subject that was spawned off of this topic. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.