Upgrade to Essentials

I have a “developers” subscription, and due to an issue on our side we finished the M2M tokens available. I would like to upgrade (for the time being) in order to get more tokens, and I see in the subscription page, that “Essentials” is a same-cost subscription with more options.

If I Upgrade to “Essentials” now, will I have agan 1K M2M tokens? and can I Downgrade to Developers again after?

Thanks!

Hi @luca,

Thanks for joining the Community!

I’ve asked the team about this, and I will let you know what I find out. It might also be helpful to reach out to sales to get more details for your account specifically: https://auth0.com/contact-us

Hi Stephanie,

thanks for answering!
Actually the sales contact redirected me here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, okay! I’ll find that out for you.

Alright, I have heard back!

When you switch plans, it is only the limit that changes, not the current count. Looking at the Essentials, plan, the limit would be 1,000:

Unfortunately, you would not be able to change back to a legacy plan once you change to the new Essentials plan.

Hi Stephanie,

thanks for answering. So Anyway I need to switch to Professional. and I will then switch back to Essential.

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.