Unable to sign into chrome with auth0 app

I recently bought and activated Filmstro. When I made my account on the website I used the “sign in with google” button. I can log into my account in my uptodate chrome browser and see my activation.

When I open the program it asks to sign me in and the auth0 app opens up.

I click the “log in with google button”

It asks me for email and then password but then I get.

I clicked on learn more and have tried all of these options

I have also cleared my cookies, cache and history. I have logged in and out of chrome, updated chrome, turned off extensions and turned on Java script. I am unable to use the program without being able to sign in.

Hi there @AdamJ and welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Are you a user of this app or do you own the Auth0 Tenant associated with it? If so can you please direct message me the tenant? Has this always been an issue or is it recent? I would be happy to look further into the issue but I need so more insight on what may be occurring. Thanks!

Hi there Adam, following up on this front to see if you still need assistance. Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

it’s this same issue. http://community.auth0.com/t/unable-to-sign-into-chrome-with-auth0-app/35768

it only happens when I’m running in debug mode from vs code, but that’s the context I need it most. if i’m not in debug mode it’s ok.

I’ve been through everything i’ve been able to google, uninstalling and cleaning chrome (surprisingly difficult to uninstall, everything) and vs code. enable/disable javascript.

I’m using. lock 11.16.0. My auth0 domain is oldprogrammer.auth0.com

I hope someone can help me along.