Unable to set partials for a prompt in Enterprise plan

I want to add custom fields on the signup for the universal login flow, like first name, last name and a checkbox for accepting terms and conditions on the signup page.

Configure Additional Signup Fields on the Universal Login Page

Tried the above solution, however when calling the /api/v2/prompts/{prompt}/partials
API, it is showing a 403 error:

{
  "statusCode": 403,
  "error": "Forbidden",
  "message": "This feature is not available for your plan. To create or modify prompt 
   templates, please upgrade your account to a Professional or Enterprise plan.",
  "errorCode": "operation_not_supported"
}

However, in the tenant settings, the subscription is “Enterprise Agreement”.

Hi @bedant,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I have checked the tenants associated with the email address you used to create your Auth0 Community account. I found that you are on the Startup subscription plan.

This is consistent with the error message you shared, in which you received a forbidden error because you need a Professional or Enterprise subscription plan.

Now, could you please confirm if you have another tenant under a different email address?

If so, could you also share your tenant name and email address in a direct message?

After doing so, could you please ping me on this thread?

Thanks,
Rueben

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.