Unable to perform clicks or fill inputs with storybook

Hi Auth0 community,

When i run auth0 branding templates update, it opens a storybook screen with the template code to edit.
BUT, i can’t perform any click / input fill in the storybook, is that normal ? How to fix it ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Hi @clement1 ,

Thank you for posting this topic on the Auth0 Community!

If I understand correctly, you want to update the New Universal Login branding template. However, I don’t see the same screen by going to Branding → Universal Login → Customize your login. Could you please provide additional context about where to see this screen?

Please feel free to DM me directly if any sensitive info is involved. Thank you!

I’m using the auth0 cli to customize the login, not the auth0 dashboard. The auth0 cli which opens the new universal login in a storybook url. I changed css to adapt it to our styles, but anyway, looks like there’s a pointer-events: none in css in one of the top parent element in your storybook.

Thank you for the updates. I tested by making some changes to CSS and could click/fill inputs in Storybook. I am curious which top parent element has pointer-events: none. Could you please share a screenshot?

1 Like