Trying to modify the authorization page

Hello there,

I’ve been trying to modify the styling of this page or at least, have it display the right language.
I’m worried that users drop at this point if suddenly the authorization page look offtune and "off-language.

I’m using the classic login with code in combination with google login.

Never suceed in making it work with the new login so I customized it.

Hi @maxime0,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

To change the styling of your consent page, please navigate to the Auth0 Dashboard > Branding > Universal Login > Customization Options section. There, you’ll find the options to modify the styles of the login experience, which will also affect the consent page.

For more detailed instructions, you can refer to this resource: Customize New Universal Login with the No-Code Editor

Regarding changing the text on the consent page, this is also possible. To do so, you must customize the New Universal Login Text prompt, specifically the consent screen.

I have gathered some helpful resources that can provide guidance in this area:

Please explore these resources and let me know if you have any further questions or need assistance with the customization process. I would be happy to help.

Thanks,
Rueben

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.