The health check end point looks down

I am using “/testall” to do the endpoint monitoring, but I got “not found” response suddenly. Can anyone let me know what happen?

Hey there!

Can you reproduce that now? Are you still getting such response?

Looks working now. Do you know what’s happen?

Not sure exactly but sometimes we perform quick maintenance works that may affect that for a few minutes.

it was happening in our production environment also, it kept sending alert because of the ‘not found’ message. It is working now. Thanks

1 Like

Perfect! Glad to hear that!

Hi I am trying to verify if Auth0 has a healthcheck endpoint and I came across a resource https://auth0.com/docs/monitoring/guides/test-testall-endpoints However this page is reported as a 404. Does this no longer exist?

Hey there!

Not sure why that is. Let me confirm that and get back to you shortly with the news!

Got an update for you.

Unfortunately the docs team decided to remove all references to the /test and /testall endpoints a few months ago. This is because they are supposed to be internal only and apparently aren’t always accurate. Sorry for the inconvenience!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.