The free tier includes 3 admins/contributors, but the teams page says I have reached the limit at 1. How do I invite contributors?

The free tier indicates I get 3 admins/contributors:

But when I went to invite team members, it says I am at my limit and I cannot invite collaborators:

I’ve looked up topics and followed the instructions- they all point me to this page and say this is where I add users. How can I add my 2 additional collaborators?

Hi @brianatfugu,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I have tried reproducing this issue and was not able to get the same results.

Could you clarify if you have previously tried to invite other tenant admins and removed them, which might be causing this issue?

As an additional test, could you try creating a new tenant and seeing if you can have three tenant admins?

Thanks,
Rueben

Hi @rueben.tiow , thanks for the reply!
I have not tried to invite other tenant admins. I just signed up, and the signup process walked me through creating this tenant. And from the beginning I could not add any other admins. I was also not able to add tenants because it said I was at the limit.
I was able to turn my dev tenant into a prod tenant, and then it let me add another dev tenant.
On this one, it doesn’t even give me the option to Invite Members. So that seems like a dead end as well.

Ah take it back - I was on the wrong screen. Ok now I have the option on both my dev and prod tenant and it is listing available invites as 2.
Ok not sure what was happening before but this seems resolved.

1 Like