Could you please help us gather suggestions on the best approach if we are to implement Auth0 given our use cases below?
- We have ~100 live customers.
- Application code is similar for all of the customers. They have their own instance of the application deployed on containers but each of them has their own database.
- Given that each customer has their own database, then they also have their own user pool.
- Monthly active users differ on each of the customers which may range from ~100 to ~15,000
- There may be a situation that an admin for a customer can get access to Auth0 dashboard, however they must not be able to access user pool from another customer.
- In which Auth0 paid subscription model would the use cases above fall?