Tableau = Service Provider Auth0 = Access Manager (Coordinator) Google = Identity Provider
Desired Result (SP-Initiated SAML):
- User goes to tableau server login page
- Tableau shows user Auth0 login pop-up with option to user google credntials
- User logs in using google crednetials
- Auth0 (setup with Social connection=Google) issues a token and redirects user to Tableau homepage.
- Tableau allows user to see the homepage.
For us: Steps 4 and 5 are not working. I believe incorrect Service provider setup in Auth0.
SP was setup using Addons–>SAML2 Webapp -->Settings tab (configured xml and callback)
There is no place in Auth0 to upload Tableau’s cert file. Where do I upload this?
I have been directed to use the connections–>Enterprise–>SAMLP Identity Provider flow, but that doesn’t sound right considering Tableau is the SP and not the IDP.
How do I setup Tableau as the SP in Auth0?