I’m trying to create SSO Integration with Tableau Server using Auth0. I’ve referred the following document:
Here’s how I’ve configure SSO
- Login to Auth0 account at manage.auth0.com
- Navigated to Applications > SSO Integrations > Create SSO Integration > Tableau Server
- Added Callback URL, Audience, Recepient and Destination and Hit Save.
- Now I continued configuration over Tableau Server TSM > Configuration > User Identity & Access > Authentication Method
- There, I switched from Local Authentication to SAML
- Check the SAML authentication for server checkbox
- Added Tableau server URL
- Filler entity ID, certificate file and key file as provided by Auth0 under Tutorial tab.
- Uploaded the IdP metadata file which is provided by Auth0
- Specify assertion names
- Hit Pending changes and Restart Tableau
But after applying the changes, My tableau server degrades. Can anyone help me here?