Sync salesforce contacts to auth0

Curious to know if anyone is currently leveraging Salesforce contacts to create users in Auth0. We’d like to be able to provide conditions to Auth0 of who to import during regular syncs or forced syncs. We would store the user’s initial password and prompt the user to change their password or delete it once a welcome email has been sent.

Which Auth0 API’s would I use to achieve this? We prefer creating contacts in SF first then syncing to Auth0 and not the other way around. If there is a good argument to do this the other way around then please let me know.

TYIA!

Have you ever figured out the answer to this? I’m guessing it is not possible to easily import sets of contact records in Salesforce into Auth0 to be able to provide authentication to those customers?

Thanks!

Its actually very straight forward! You need to setup Platform Events in Salesforce and use the Auth0 User Management API to create/update the user.

Thank you for sharing it with the rest of community! Teamwork makes the dream work!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.