We detected error in case of invoking Delete a user API.
Phenomenon is as follow.
- First date to detect this error : 0:15 JST Apr 6th in 2022
- Frequency of occurrence : about 2 of 200 API calls ( about 1% )
- Client library verision : node-auth0 2.36.1
- Latest date to detect this error : 2022-04-11T11:49:11 JST
- Stacktrace in case of failure detection is as follow.
(Our credentials are masked as ‘XXX’)
[message] read ECONNRESET [stack] APIError: read ECONNRESET\n at /XXX/node_modules/rest-facade/src/Client.js:387:27\n at Request.callback (/XXX/node_modules/superagent/lib/node/index.js:905:3)\n at ClientRequest.<anonymous> (/XXX/node_modules/superagent/lib/node/index.js:822:12)\n at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:400:28)\n at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (_http_client.js:475:9)\n at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:400:28)\n at emitErrorNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:106:8)\n at emitErrorCloseNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:74:3)\n at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:82:21)