if (err) {
          // Handle error.
        }
        console.log(data);
        return data
        // User deleted.
    });
  }

Why is the doc is mentioned that return successfully deleted user, but for me return nothing!

I also trying with Promise, same result, nothing returned.

data = '' (empty string)

What I doing wrong?

Hey there @matinfo!

Can you tell us which doc you follow? Thank you!

https://auth0.github.io/node-auth0/module-management.ManagementClient.html#deleteUser

Also using Premise returned nothing:

function deleteUser(userId) {
    return this.managementClient
      .deleteUser({ id: userId })
      .then(user => user)
      .catch(err => err);
  }

Same issue with assignRolestoUser, removeRolesFromUser.

Not a node-js guy unfortunately but let me dig into it and see what’s the cause behind it

2 Likes

I noticed also that Promise

function deleteUser(userId) {
    return this.managementClient
      .deleteUser({ id: userId })
      .then(user => user)
      .catch(err => err);
  }

dosen’t catch error when we send not existing userId.

Thanks for providing that context. I will connect with our DX-SDKs team to find more about that and let you guys know!

1 Like

Hey there quick heads-up!

I havent’ heard back from them just yet probably because of their bandwidth capabilities. Let me reping them and get back to you soon!

1 Like

Hey there!

Finally have some news. The GitHub issue for that has been opened and you can view it here:

https://github.com/auth0/node-auth0/issues/425

Our engineering team is aware of that and will start working on it shortly. Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi @konrad.sopala, thank you for the update. In github I’m @matinfo result I also commented on this github issue 20 days ago :wink:

Yep I’m aware of that :slight_smile: Also shared this detail with our engineering folks :slight_smile: It’s just close to the end of the year and the only thing I can do is to advocate for your case as the team has some closing priorities now. Will let you know once I know anything!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.