[Error] ECONNREFUSED - connect ECONNREFUSED 165.227.198.48:443

Getting [Error] ECONNREFUSED - connect ECONNREFUSED 165.227.198.48:443 every time I’m trying to change password for user.

We need a lot more context here. What is 165.227.198.48? How are you changing the password?

John

I trying to setup custom database connection with own database, I’ve prepared the few scripts (for login delete and password reset), login and delete works fine, when I testing it through UI, reset password script also used to work well but from some moment, this error messages appear in response when I try to reset password

I should say that I was thinking that the problem is with my script but even if I leave empty function, it still appears.

Hi @meet.arthur.in, do you own the machine 165.227.198.48? Is it running a firewall? Can you check the logs there?

John

@john.gateley , it even does not reach my server, it seems for me like the node which evaluate the script for some reason refused to do so… I repeat that others scripts reach my server and get respond however this one seems doesn’t executed at all.
If I got the architect idea right - every time callback triggered - fired request from auth0 to sandbox - node running “Node12/8” which evaluates script, so for me it is like problem with this sandbox, even returned json says about it, perhaps it worth to check something there?
Thank you for responses!!

@meet.arthur.in

Try the Realtime Webtask Logs extension and put some debugging in the script (and make sure the script is called). See if you can make any progress with that.

John

2 Likes

The problem resolved by itself…

2 Likes

Woah that’s surprising but glad it works for you now!