"Request to Webtask exceeded allowed execution time" for a specific user

Hello,

I have a specific user who is receiving “Request to Webtask exceeded allowed execution time” errors when attempting to login.

After a few tries they got “Your account has been blocked after multiple consecutive login attempts. We’ve sent you a notification via your preferred contact method with instructions on how to unblock it.”

Based on this post “Your Account has been Blocked After Multiple Consecutive Login Attempts” Error, I had our Dev look into the admin console but could not see the user in question being blocked.

I then submitted a password reset request for the user as that is one of the proposed solutions. When the user reset their password they received “Request to Webtask exceeded allowed execution time” errors again. This affects this specific user AFAIK and other users are able to log in successfully.

Thanks for your help.

Hey @martin_n :wave:

These FAQ posts explains why you may be receiving that error message for some users during login and some solutions to try to resolve it - some Rule/Action/Hook/Custom DB script is most likely causing the issue.

In addition to the solutions provided in the FAQ post, you can try using the Real-time Webtask Logs Extension to try to figure out the issue for this particular user.