Rate limit for the management api

Hello,

I’m not sure to understand all the rules for rate limiting on the management api.

the documentation said :

The rate limits include calls made via Rules and are set by tenant and not by endpoint. Each endpoint is configured with a bucket that defines request limit and the rate limit window (per second, per minute, per day, etc.).

The rate limit are by endpoint or by tenant if the bucket are by endpoint ?

For some API endpoints, the rate limits are defined per bucket, so the origins of the call do not influence the rate limit changes. For other buckets, the rate limits are defined using different keys, so the originating IP address is considered when counting the number of received API calls.

Where can I found informations (keys and rates) about endpoint not listed for my tenant type ? (Read & Write users for Enterprise tenant)

Hi @fpalmier.revel,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community and apologies for the delay.

You may be referring to the global limit if 2req/sec. This does not effect production enterprise tenants. Production enterprise rate limits by endpoint are specifically listed here: Rate Limit Policy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.