Enterprise rate limit

Hello,

I would like some clarifications on the Managemente API rate limits. My tenant is an Enterprise Production tenant.

The Enterprise (Production) 50, 1000 is a global rate limit or is it a /endpoint bucket limit?
Would the GET /api/v2/users and GET /api/v2/users-by-email share the same bucket or each endpoint has it’s own bucket (Read users endpoint group )?

For my enterprise production tenant, does each endpoint have a 50, 1000 rate limit or does it depend on the specific endpoint group, as provided for the Developer rate limit

Also, to make sure, the 50, 1000 rate limit means that the bucket regenerates 1 call each 60/1000=0.06 seconds up to a maximum of 50?

Thank you,
Pae

Hi @Pae,

Welcome to the Community! :smile:

They are tenant level. From the doc:

The rate limits include calls made via Rules and are set by tenant and not by endpoint.

I may be mistaken on this, but I think the maximum in that calculation would be 1000. You have 1000 request tokens in the bucket, and they are added at a rate of .06s.

I think the 50 is a different bucket that regenerates at that rate (.02s), and is for bursts. I would need to clarify this to confirm.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

No problem! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Dan

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.