Protonmail, can't reset password

Hello all, sending a password reset request does not send if a protonmail domain is used. (Many attempts have been made, filters removed, every possible category checked)

I’ve emailed auth0 about this many, many times as well as reaching out to their twitter with no response.

Can this please be resolved? I have no access to my account but the subscription cost continues to flow through.

(sorry for the repost)

Hi @justadev,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you experienced issues with Password Reset emails.

From my investigation, it appears that you are using Google social login (google-oauth2) for your Auth0 Dashboard Account.

In this case, not receiving password reset emails is to be expected. To log into your account, I recommend clicking on the Google button to log in.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Rueben

Hey! I made this account solely because I forgot my password to the account that uses protonmail. The account that’s encountering the issue is not this account posting because I’m unable to login.

Hi @justadev,

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please DM your tenant name and email address of the account you are locked out from for me to investigate further?

Thank you.

Sent! Thank you very much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.