Dear Auth0 community,
I am about to set up my Auth0 account and I want to do it right from scratch. I need the cover the following scenario:
- We are a service provider serving multiple customers and their applications
- CustomerA: WebApp1, MobileApp1, App11, App12
- CustomerB: MobileApp2, App21, App22, App23
- CustomerC: WebApp3, App31
- Each customer has their own user accounts which are only valid for their scope. As a user of CustomerA I created an account using my email/facebook/google. the user should be able to authenticate in all customerA’s applications, however, it cannot l be authenticated in CustomerB or CustomerC applications without creating a new user account in one of their applications, potentially using the same email/facebook/google.
- Each customer has their own email validation, reset password, etc email templates. Each customer wants to have their logo and corporate design in their templates.
- Me, as a service provider I would like to have a centralized place/dashboard to manage all customers and its users.
What is the proper way to set up Aut0 to cover the use cases?
I highly appreciate any guidance from the community.
Thanks in advance,