Multi tenant solution

Hi,
We are starting to build our SaaS solution and require authentication as a service solution.
We have a few types of customers where some a small/medium type and require regular authentication. meaning username/password + client_id and secret type of authentication.

On the other hand, we are going to have enterprise customers who already have their own authentication method and would like to implement SSO - each customer with his own SSO provider.

Looking at the documentation it is unclear on how I can achieve that using Auth 0.
Can you please help and specify how is it possible to create multiple tenants in Auth 0?

Thanks,
Miki.

Hey @miki!

Have you checked our docs on multi tenant apps?

Here they are:

Let me know if that’s helpful!

Hi @konrad.sopala,
Yes, I read the docs. They specify that I should maintain my tenants via app_metadata for example.
This is ok as long as I don’t use SSO but a single DB connection for all my tenants.

What I’m trying to figure out is how to do that but still, allow different SSO methods/providers per tenant.
Since app_metadata is available after the login, I need a way to assign a user/application to a tenant before the login procedure so I can redirect the user to tenant SSO provider.

Is that possible or do you have a different way to achieve that?

Also, in the API docs there is a tenant entity, but in the UI the is no way to create one.

Thanks,
Miki.