Production tenants per Enterprise subscription

Our company is currently on an Enterprise subscription. We have a development and a production environment set up in Auth0. We have integration tests that run in development and we are hitting the authentication rate limit. Can we change our development tenant to be a second production tenant to get around this issue? In other words, how many production tenants can one have while on an Enterprise subscription?

Thank you,
Nick

Hi @nicktoth20,

Thank you for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you are wondering if it would be possible to work around Rate Limits imposed on your development tenant by creating another production tenant with your Enterprise Subscription.

Generally, an Enterprise subscription allows you to have one production tenant, and as many non-production tenants as you need to have access to all the features your production tenant has access to.

Now, a development tenant would be considered a child tenant to your production master tenant. Therefore, all activity and usage on child tenants count toward the main tenant activity and usage. However, if you have multiple tenants with individual plans, then you would get access to individual rate limit quotas on users and M2M calls.

In this scenario, I strongly recommend you to contact your Technical Account Manager (TAM) to discuss options regarding your Rate Limits. I believe they would be the best equipped in assisting you with this situation.

Please let me know if there are any questions. I’d be happy to help.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.