Problem with Enterprise Google Apps connection

Hello. I am following the instructions to enable the Enterprise Google Apps connection, but failing. I believe I’ve done everything correctly, but when I hit save, I get the following error:

There was an unexpected problem creating your connection.

There isn’t any more information beyond that. Looking at my network activity and web console, it just shows a 403 Forbidden POST request to https://manage.auth0.com/api/connections. Would love to debug the issue, but the error doesn’t give much details.

Thank you,
Ramin

Hello there @ramin, I apologize for the delay in response.

I realize that this post was made some time ago but I wanted to reach out just in case you are still battling this issue. Have you confirmed you weren’t running Google Dev keys? We have pretty detailed documentation on this front which can be found here. However if you are still not able to proceed forward please let me know and I’d be happy to take a look.

Due to the age of this topic I will leave it open for 10 days unless I hear otherwise from you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.